The Idaho P.E.O. Chapter House is located in Caldwell, Idaho, 25 miles west of Idaho’s capitol and largest city, Boise. Located in the heart of Caldwell, the Chapter House is within walking distance to a hospital, medical complex, golf course, several churches, beauty salons, restaurants, and a convenience store. The senior bus comes to our front door.
The Chapter House has a long and colorful history. Built in 1910 for $10,000 by the pioneer Dorman family, it became a sanitarium (private hospital) in 1919 and then offered as a Chapter House to provide gracious living to senior P.E.O. sisters in 1951. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Idaho Chapter House is comprised of a stately two-story Neoclassic Revival style mansion, five brick homes and a lovely, remodeled triplex on over two beautifully landscaped acres.
Each day residents come together for a delicious noon meal provided by our amazing chef and staff. The meal is an opportunity to socialize, make plans, and discuss upcoming events.